Saturday, October 6, 2012

EXCITED ABOUT LIFE

SO I'm going to Comic Con for the first time. I'm SUPER excited AND to top it all off, they accidentally sent me a pro badge. For the noobs (*coughlikemecough*), the pro on the badge stands for professional, meaning you are an artist of some sort. Well... turns out I am... so I totally could have applied, but since I didn't this is an awesome and wonderful surprise. I have a few other things I'm working on. Freelancing is going good, client really likes the sketches, moving on to modeling soon. Got something else lined up that I'm trying really hard not to jinx... Fingers crossed, hope to finish this picture today and do more leading up to comic con. Going to a wedding today, so will add on when I get a chance to repost later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment