Monday, April 14, 2014

In which we return to our own bed...

So, for the first time ever, I visited PAX East. 

It was one of those places that makes you feel home, surrounded by people who are just like you. I was privileged to meet many talented people, and ask questions, play games and take home some neat free stuff (though I also spent a considerable amount of money...)

Found new love for some old things near to my heart watching a Zelda speed run, accompanied by Bit Brigade playing awesome renditions of some of my favorite game music. 

Also attended some panels, both educational, and amusing. Reminding me, and everyone, most of all, that we are awesome, and there really isn't anything stopping us from being such. 

We'll see about next year. For now, it's great to be in my own bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment